Lockers are provided for students so that they do not have to carry heavy bags around all day. Students should only access their lockers during the following times: before roll call, during break-time, during lunch-time and at the end of the school day.
- Each student is responsible for their own locker and key
- Students should get a spare key cut in case they lose the original
- Lost keys must be replaced
- Damage to lockers must be reported immediately
- Lockers should be kept locked at all times
- Students who lose or forget their key may borrow a master key for a limited time
- The master key will only be given out before roll call (no exceptions)
- Excessive use of the master key may result in it not being given out
- Students must empty their locker at the end of the school year
- Students must hand back their key at the end of third year and sixth year
- Students who do not return the key will face a fine of fifty euro
School management reserves the right to search and inspect lockers at their discretion.